- Developing a suite of pathways for CPD in universities on effective OER practices and testing the approach in a number of institutions by collaborating with regional networks.
- Completion of research on effectiveness of OER practices in African higher education.
- Partnerships with the Association of African Universities and the African Library & Information Associations and Institutions leading to CPD strategies for those two associations that incorporate lessons learned from implementation of learning pathways.
- Ongoing advocacy around effective OER practices in African higher education.
- Coordination of open learning initiatives
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Quality assurance/ Quality systems and criteria
19 Ameshoff Street,