Coordinating the Framework agreement for work on a tablet based early learning course and app and related materials and services for RFF supported Southern African Countries.
1. KnowHow Early Learning for Malawi 3
Adapting the KnowHow Early Learning content for the Malawi context, and translate the key words and African Storybooks into six Malawian languages. KnowHow Malawi will then be uploaded into the KnowHow Early Learning app for use on tablets by ECD educators in Malawi, co-ordinated by ActionAid Malawi (AAM), Synod of Livingstonia (SOLINIA) and Association of ECD in Malawi (AECDM).
2. KnowHow Zambia: Developing a course for community pre-primary to Grade 7 teachers, combining the iACT Zambia and iGO Namibia courses.
3. South Africa adaptation of iGO Namibia course.
4. Know How generic: Creating on of a generic course for Southern Africa incorporating revisions to Namibian and South African courses.
- Programme development and course design
- Educational technology
- Quality assurance/ Quality systems and criteria
- Roger Federer Foundation
19 Ameshoff Street,