- Lolupe Primary School Gets Long Awaited Computer Tablets
- Early Maths Stories
- New course assisting teachers with the challenges of early reading in Africa
Joint initiative to develop a wonderful open online course for active teaching approaches to teach early reading
- World Reader Pushes Hundreds of African Storybooks
With its tagline ”creating a world where everyone is a reader”, Worldreader boasts an impressive list of publishing partners in more than 25 countries worldwide in an attempt to reach readers in 45 countries via its digital platform.
- African Storybook Facilitates Quality Assurance of Hausa Storybooks
Nigeria visit to quality assure Hausa storybooks
- The Story of a Very Tall Man
Once upon a time in Eastern Uganda, there was a very tall man – over seven feet tall. Parents used to tell their children about him. The conversation between one Ugandan father and his son led to this story in Lusoga.
- African Storybook
The design approach for African Storybook web site and apps wins Best Paper at ED-MEDIA 2017
The aim of the African Storybook (ASb) initiative is to support and promote literacy in the languages of Africa using digital storybooks made available through openly licensed digital storybooks distributed by means of web-based Internet and mobile app services.
THe African Storybook Initiative is recognised as an official partner of the Department of Basic Education's Read2Lead Campaign.
- Materials Design and Development
- Open Education Resources
19 Ameshoff Street,